Looking for Best Online shopping sites in India or Top 10 ten 2017 shopping website in India, here in this post we going to tell you top 20 Indian online shopping sites 2017. Online shopping has been growing very fast in India, only in year 2012 online shopping e-commerce site number has crossed 600 from 100, and estimated there are 1000+ in year 2017. Online shopping offers fast, easy, money saving and interesting shopping experience, it has many advantages like 24 hours shopping, Shopping with coupon to get discount, shopping from Home, rich product availability and specifications etc. Also now many sites like Shopclues, Ebay, PayTm offers some great deals eveyday or week which you can't resisit like Jaw Dropping Deal, Sunday Flea Deal, PayTm karo, Ebay, Amazon Lightning Deals, Sankalp deals, Homeshop18.com Superdeals, Flipkart offers, Amazon Happy Hours etc.
Online shopping has its drawbacks too, we cannot touch and feel the item, delay in shipping, shipping charges make product expensive specially in low cost items, risk of loosing your money, Stolen your card details etc. Ebay and Amazon are the market leaders in online shopping in the world. However local Shopping deal site are more popular in India. Here is a list of popular websites offering Online shopping in India.
Please note our ranking of site is based on votes which we get by our viewers
How it works:- We average votes of all online shop and shop which has lower average comes first for example if 3 peoples have given rank Ebay and Flipkart to 1,6,5 and 8,1,6 so we get average for ebay is 4 (1+6+5/3) and for Flipkart is 5 (8+1+6/3). In this case Ebay comes first and Flipkart second. Here is real average for each ranked site (last Updated 2nd Jan 2017) Amazon- 4.15, Flipkart-4.24, Snapdeal-4.52, Paytm-4.85 , Ebay.in- 5.00, Jabong.com- 5.09, Myntra- 5.12, Shopclues-5.60, Pepperfry- 5.81, Homeshop18- 5.99
Score (4.10)- World leader in e-commerce market recently started operation in india, Now Indians can buy Books, CDS and Electronic at cheaper price from Amzon.in. They are most trusted and offers lot of deals everyday. Example only Amazon Daily Deals are over 5000+ everyday.
Score (4.22) - Founded in 2004 with only Rs. 400000 now in 2017 tuned over 60,000 Crore company. You can not only buy books online through Flipkart (as they were selling only books till 2012), but also mobile phones & mobile accessories, laptops, computer accessories, cameras, movies, music, televisions, refrigerators, air-conditioners, washing-machines, Clothings, Footwears, Accessories, MP3 players and products from a host of other categories. After takeover of letsbuy.com, Myntra.com, Ebay.in and Jabong.com now flipkart is 2nd largest player of e-commerce of India.
Score (4.52) SnapDeal used to offer local daily deals on restaurants, spas, travel but now they are completly e-commere site, you name it and snapdeal has all the product. They offer you best price with free shipping on most of products. After buying Freecharge and peppertap they now become more effictive than eariler.
Score (4.85) - Started with Mobile Recharge and Bill Payment website now Paytm selling everything from Home Decor, Clothing, Laptops to Mobile at killer price on their new site paytmmall.com. They are complete website from paytm, you can do mobile recharge, bill payment, buy gold, book bus or air tickets, pay insurance or loan bills & much more. In very short time period Paytm has grown very fastly and able to place under our Top 10 Indian Shopping Website list.
Score (5.00) After almost 6 month of dominating in 2014 now ebay has come down at number 5 on indiafreestuff.in list. eBay.in is the Indian version of the popular online shopping portal eBay.com - world's online marketplace. Ebay has a diverse and passionate community of individuals and small businesses. Ebay offers used and fresh items with a wide network of international shipping. Latest news on Ebay is, Flipkart has bought Ebay India.
score (5.09) Jabong Fashion & Lifestyle Store offers you great discount on all listed product.They offers wide range of products from Apparel to Home needs. After Myntra has bought Jabong in 2016, Jabong started to give some good deal and discount.
Score (5.12) Myntra.com is leading online retailer of lifestyle and fashion products. Myntra offers T-shirts, Shoes, watches and more at discounted price. In 2015, Myntra decided to close website and deal only on thier app, however they had to roll back their decision in 2016 as they were loosing market share.
score (5.60)- Shopclues is famous for their heavily discounted Jaw Dropping deals. Shopclues is one of the best online stores that offers a wide variety of cameras, Computer accessories, Mobile, Gift, Jewellery, Cosmetics, toys, clothes, books and bag. Their Jaw Dropping deal has become most liked deal of 2012.
score (5.81)-Pepperfry is one of leading Indian website in selling lifestyle products ranging from men and womens clothing, home decor, jewellery, perfumes and cosmetics, furnitures, bags and accessories.
Score (5.99) here you find large range appliances, kitchen, cameras, mobiles, laptops, site, indian, gifts, apparel, buy, online, gifts. and more, HomeShop18 is a venture of theNetwork18 Group, India's fastest growing media and entertainment Group. Network18 operates India’s leading business news television channels - CNBC TV18 and CNBC Awaaz. HomeShop18 has also launched India’s first 24 hour Home Shopping TV channel. The company has its headquarters in Noida, UP. The website has received the 'Best shopping site" award from PC World Magazine in 2008
Apart from Top 10 Indian e-commerce sites here we have listed 10 more sites based on suggestion of our readers which can make place in top 10 lists.
(12) Zovi.com :- Zovi is one stop destination for all shopping needs from Clothing to Accessories at very reasonable price.
(13) Infibeam.com - India's Online Shopping Platform offers Buy Mobile Phones, Books, Apparel, Jewellery, Cameras, Watches, Send Gifts to India, New/ Used Cars & Bikes in India a report says 40 lakh visits per month by Indians on this site .
(14) Firstcry.com :- Firstcry.com India's largest store for Kids selling 70000+ items from 400+ top International and Indian brands.
(15) Shopping.indiatimes.com :- Shopping.Indiatimes.com has a wide array of products that range from electronic items to products related to health & beauty, home appliances, fashion, music, movies and games.
(16)Lenskart.com - Lenkart since 2010, now with over 1,00000 customer every month is number one destination for Eyewear. Not only you can buy sunglasses, eyeglasses, Lenses etc. But you can also use their Home Check up service.
(17) Croma.com - Croma.com is owned and operated by Tata Group, is Electronics Megastore in India stands by its tagline “we help you buy” by providing its customers with a wide variety of consumer electronics and durables to choose from. With over 6000 products across varied categories including Phones, Cameras, Computers, LCD/LED’s, Home Appliances and more, we help in selecting electronic devices from multiple brands as per the personalized requirements of a consumer.
(18) Koovs.com:- Koovs offers best offers in dining, luxury, technology, entertainment, utilities, health care, fashion, travel & adventure and plenty more.
(19) AmericanSwan.com :- American Swan online fashion & lifestyle brand for the youth, combines urban American lifestyle with a quintessential youth-oriented fashion. You can buy Clothing, Footwear & Accessoreis at affordable price.
(20) Zoomin.com :- Famous for their photo gifts, Now Zoomin is at number 1 in this category after shut down of Snapfish.
Want to Catch Loot Deals on the go? Download IndiaFreeStuff Android app.vPlease vote for top 10 shopping sites of india any suggestion would be welcome and this is not final list this can be edited thank you for reading
You will also like These posts