Bus Ticket Booking 100% Cashback – PayTm Promo Codes
We all hate the word queue. The most irritating thing is to wait for anything. The anxiety doesn’t let us to live peacefully. Be it Ticket Booking also. So Online Ticket Booking System got introduced. The name itself says booking your tickets online by just sitting and through few taps on keyboard and scrolling the mouse. Paytm, gives you the best deals on booking tickets online. What can be more satisfying and peaceful than this. Getting your ticket booked easily that too at very low rates is possible through Paytm. Booking Online Bus Ticket with PayTm cashback offer is Great offer which shouldn’t be missed.
PayTm offering below offers and Promo Codes on bus ticket bookings March 2017
- New users: 100% Cashback upto Rs. 200 (No Min Booking) Promo code: PAYTMBUS
- New users: 100% Cashback upto Rs. 75 Cashback (No Min Booking) Promo code: BUSNEW75
- 10% cashback upto Rs.150 (Buy voucher for free here)
- Rs. 100 Cashback on Rs.500+ Promo code: BUSNOW
- GSRTC, RSRTC, UPSRTC, & HRTC Bus Ticket Rs. 50 Cashback promo code: RTC
- 4% Cashback upto Rs. 150 Promo code: BUS150
- Rs. 200 Cashback on Rs. 2000 Promo code: BUS200
- New users: 8% Cashback upto Rs. 120 Promo code: BUSNEW120
- [To or From Delhi] Rs. 125 Cashback promo code: BUS2DELHI
- [To Goa] Rs. 100 Cashbackk on Rs.500 promo code: GOABUS
For more discounts coupons and best deals, stay logged into Indiafreestuff. Happy Journey.
About PayTm cashback:-
- PayTm cashback can be used to pay all PayTm services such as Recharge (Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge & Data Card recharge), Bill Payment (PostPaid mobiles, LandLine, Electricity & Gas), Bus Ticket booking and shopping products over 500+ categories.
How to get Cashback on Bus Booking at PayTm
- Visit PayTm Here
- Select the Routes, Journey dates & No. of Passengers.
- Click on Search Buses & Select Seats & Proceed.
- Login or Register & Select the coupons if you need any.
- Apply coupon from above to get discount.
- Once get cashback, use it for Recharge, Ticket booking or buy products.
Do you know?
- Bus is by far the safest and cheapest road vehicle
- Bus coverage is around 100% Indian city while Train covers only 20%
- Bus service reduces traffic (Only a Bus can replace 50 Bikes or 20 Cars)