The price war in India's telecom industry after Jio's entry shows no sign of abetting. Airtel India is trying their best to compete with Reliance Jio, the latest is on occasion of Holi airtel now come with an offer that its postpaid users will not be able to refuse . Now Get Free Data Upto 60 GB for 6 Months only for Airtel Postpaid users . Every month you will get free 10gb data, just follow steps given below. Free data depends on your current postpaid plan.
My Airtel App Postpaid Features :-
- Use the app to register and receive postpaid bills on your email. If you have forgotten the password to retrieve your bill, you can request for the same through the app
- You can check the credit limit of your mobile postpaid account from the app
- Details of Data Balance, Account balance, Bills, Bill plan and Unbilled amount
- Alerts for your data usage & offers for more data packs
How to Get Free Data Upto 30 GB for 3 Months ?
- Download My Airtel App (Uninstall if you already installed app).
- Open app.
- Sign up or Sign In > Verify your Postpaid Number.
- Click on Free Data Banner, Enjoy 60 GB Data in 3 simple steps. If you are eligible, You need to download and instal Airtel TV App.
- Install and claim your free data upto 60 GB.
- After install back to MyAirtel app and claim free data.
Another Option: Write SUPRISE and send to 121.
Offer Terms and Conditions:-
- 10 GB data per month, upto 60 GB for 6 months.
- The data benefits given to customer may also vary depending upon the handset, age on a network, data usage pattern and monthly billing value.