JioFiber Preview Offer:
Reliance Jio already rolling out awaited Fiber-to-the-Home(FTTH) at selected locations.
Now almost confirmed that Jio is expanding its home broadband trials to more cities.
Company's official customer care Twitter handle @JioCare replied to a customer that the service is only available in select areas of Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, and Vadodara.
As per leak leaflet details preview offer will provide 100 GB of data with speeds up to 100Mbps per month, Once limited exhausted speed drop down to 1Mbps. First three months users will no need to pay any rental charges. But customers will have to pay a deposit of Rs 4500 for wifi router but amount refundable.
As of now Jio India's biggest broadband connection provider for February by Trai.
Honor 8 Lite:
Huawei's sub-brand Honor launched Honor 8 Lite at Rs 17,999 at the mobile store offline market.
- Krini 655 Octa-core CPU.
- 4GB and 64 GB inbuilt storage.
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display.
- Runs on Android 7.0 out-of-the-box.
- 12 MP back camera and 8MP front camera.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- Available in Premium Black colour. Blue colour later.
Already available for purchase from 12th May Rs 17,999 across Honor partner stores.
Asus Zenfone Go:
Asus launched zen phone go (ZB552KL) on Wednesday in India. This smartphone available via Amazon Price Rs 8,499.
- 5.5-inch TFT HD IPS capacitive touchscreen.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera.
- 2GB Ram with 16GB internal storage.
- 3000mAh battery.
- Sensor available: accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and proximity sensor.
- Include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0.
- Android 6.0 with own custom ZenUi 3.0 skin.