My Airtel App – Get Free Data Upto 30 GB for 3 Months [Postpaid Users]
The price war in India’s telecom industry after Jio’s entry shows no sign of abetting. Airtel India is trying their best to compete with Reliance Jio, the latest is on occasion of Holi airtel now come with an offer that its postpaid users will not be able to refuse . Now Get Free Data Upto 30 GB for 3 Months only for Postpaid users .Free data depends on your current postpaid plan.
My Airtel App Postpaid Features :-
- Use the app to register and receive postpaid bills on your email. If you have forgotten the password to retrieve your bill, you can request for the same through the app
- You can check the credit limit of your mobile postpaid account from the app
- Details of Data Balance, Account balance, Bills, Bill plan and Unbilled amount
- Alerts for your data usage & offers for more data packs
How to Get Free Data Upto 30 GB for 3 Months ?
- Download My Airtel App
- Open app.
- Sign up or Sign In > Verify your Postpaid Number
- Click on Free Data Banner
- Claim your free data upto 30 GB
Another Option: Write SUPRISE and send to 121.
Offer Terms and Conditions:-
- 10 GB data per month, upto 30 GB for 3 months.
- Customers with 4G handset will be eligible to get 30 GB data offer.
- Customers with 3G handset will be eligible for 2 GB of 3G data per month for three billing cycles.
- The subscribers should be active on Airtel network on or before 28-Feb-2017.
- Customers are required to check the My Airtel app installed on their smartphone on or after 13th March to 30 April 2017.
- The data benefits given to customer may also vary depending upon the handset, age on a network, data usage pattern and monthly billing value.
- Customers using mobile handset which is not compatible with Airtel app Or Blackberry and window user can avail the offer by sending SMS SURPRISE to 121. Data card customers required to send SMS MYFREE DATA to 121 from their registered mobile number to avail the offer.